[Kmymoney-devel] Help

Monica Khalil monicakhalil at uol.com.br
Sat Nov 17 16:45:50 UTC 2012

I need help! I was working in and he closed KMyMoney alone. I can not open again because no command is working. I tried to reinstall, but I can not. I'm working on a Mac.

Mônica Khalil

Em 22/09/2012, às 19:31, Allan escreveu:

On 22/09/12 14:48, James Cahill wrote:
> To:mailto:kmymoney-devel at kde.org
> Subject: Installation problem with the latest stable release
>
> I installed kmymoney 4 stable on windows. I worked for a two days, then
> when I opened it it would not open completely. It said "not responding".
> The crash handler stated  "Executable: kmymoney.EXE PID: 4972 Signal:
> EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005)". And report bug was no help. I
> reinstalled but still the same. Is this a common problem and can it be
> fixed. All my info is on it.
>
> Thank you,
> Jim Cahill

Are you saying the program crashed while opening, or when reading your file?
Could you try opening KMM from a terminal/console.  Type 'kmymoney -n', which should open without your data file, then load that from the File menu.

This might give more information.