[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney: Added the long awaited 'tags' feature

Alessandro Russo axela74 at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 17 13:30:06 UTC 2012

Il 17/11/2012 14:10, Thomas Baumgart ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> On Saturday 17 November 2012 12:23:56 Cristian Oneț wrote:
>
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> I haven't had time too look at this patch while it was in reviewboard.
>> Before checking out my mails I ran an update on my daily used kmymoney
>> (built from master + some patches I have for personal use) and saw that the
>> ledger was not working properly. After reading the mails I've made the
>> connection with this commit.
>>
>> You can see in the attached screenshots that, with the tags feature, the
>> scheduled transactions are no longer rendered dimmed in the ledger, this is
>> very confusing since at first I though: "Hey, why can't I edit my regular
>> transactions?". Secondly the selected transaction's text is no longer
>> rendered with the selection color from the color theme (white in my case).
> I can confirm this (mis-)behavior. Can you open a bug against git master? I am
> sure, Alessandro comes up with the necessary fix on reviewboard.

The bug was introduced when I wrote the code for showing the tags in
different colors.

As a temporary fix you can comment out the following rows in
widgets/transaction.cpp:

331 QTextDocument document;
332 document.setHtml(txt);
333 painter->translate(option.rect.adjusted(2, 0, -2, 0).topLeft());
334 document.drawContents(painter);
335 painter->translate(-option.rect.adjusted(2, 0, -2, 0).topLeft());

and uncomment this row:

337 //style->drawItemText(painter, option.rect.adjusted(2, 0, -2, 0),
align, option.palette, true, txt, m_selected ? QPalette::HighlightedText
: QPalette::Text);

I'll fix it properly as soon as possible.

Ciao,
  Alessandro