[Kmymoney-devel] Ubuntu font

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:47:51 UTC 2012

On 11/11/12 07:01, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> CSV plugin in git/master now uses Ubuntu font instead of Sans Serif [1].
> Is this intentional?
>
> It is worth to note, that in Kubuntu Sans Serif is automatically
> substituted by "Ubuntu" (which, by the way, has significant troubles
> with non-Latin fonts [2]), other OS (non-Ubuntu distributions, Windows,
> Mac) do not use "Ubuntu" at all.
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>

> [1] kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/investmentwizardpage.ui:444,
> kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/investmentwizardpage.ui:485
> [2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fonts-nanum/+bug/990635

Thanks for that insight, Yuri.  I only noticed at the last minute that
that change had been made.  It was not deliberate, but seems to have
crept in when I made a minor text change.  I did wonder about how other
distros would deal with it, but had a, probably mistaken, idea that a
suitable substitution would be made.

I'd better attend to that straight away.

Thanks again