[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Adding Tags to Kmymoney - first draft

Alessandro Russo axela74 at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 7 22:51:19 UTC 2012

Il 07/11/2012 22:56, mk-lists at email.de ha scritto:
> Hi Alessandro,
>
> if I open a kmy-files containing tags with an older version of KMM it looks as if the tags just get dumped when saving the document.
> Any chance to corrupt the kmy file for old versions when working with the new version…
> (It doesn't look like it.)
>
> Greets,
> Marko
Hi Marko,
I haven't tested this well but I think that there shouldn't be file
corruption.
I opened one file with the patched KMyMoney, added some tags to some
transactions and closed it.
After that I re-opened that file with un-patched KMyMoney and saved it
again.
I did a diff between the original file and the last file and the only
differences were in lastmodified fields and in some ID of Transaction
that were modified.

Bye,
  Alessandro