[Kmymoney-devel] KmyMoney Problem

Michael Green michaelgreen06 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:11:37 UTC 2012

Hello, I am running KmyMoney on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer, and have been
doing so for about 6 months. The program has been working beautifully and I
use it quite a bit to keep track of my finances.

I'm not sure what happened but now the program is unable to open up my
saved file.

This is what it tells me:
Cannot load file, reason: it is not parsable
Uncaught error please report to developers: currency 'USD' not found. in
file
p:\build\extragear\kmymoney-4.6.2-20120206\work\kmymoney-4.6.2\kmymoney\mymoney\mymoneyfile.cpp
line 2,410
The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Michael Green