[Kmymoney-devel] Cannot get ofx working

Ozan Ersoy oersoy1 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:48:12 UTC 2012

Hi all -

Need your assistance.
I have tried to compile and install version 4.6.2 and it worked fine.
However, the OFX does not function any more.
I have 64 bit Lucid 10.04.3 LTS kubuntu (4.5.3) Kernel 2.6.32-33 on my
machine.
OFX plugin crashes kmm every time I try to update.

During cmake I realized after installation that the ofx plugin upgrade was
set to no which I thought was supposed to be set to yes by default as
copied below. I could not figure out how to change this setting. It looks
like I am missing something and the configuration program decides not to
upgrade the plugins.  When I go to kmm settings -> plugins all items say
4.6.2 except the ofx and the iCalendar.

I appreciate if some one could show me the way and let me know if you any
more information.  Forewarning: I am not a very savvy linux person so bear
with me.

Best,

Ozan

Configure results (user options):
OFX plugin:                              no

KBanking plugin:                         yes

iCalendar export plugin:                 no