[Kmymoney-devel] file changes with no edits?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 19:00:06 UTC 2012

Running a newly compiled KMM from git, as soon as I opened my file,
before I did anything else, the "Save" icon was active.  Saving the
file, and comparing to the previous version, it seems it switched the
order of the last two transactions (by switching the IDs, and therefore
the order in the file) and deleted one <PRICEPAIR from="MZM" to "MZN">
from 2006-07-01, as well as changing the LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.

I see in the git log from March that MZN was added, but while I do see
a CURRENCY line for MZM I do not see one for MZN.  Am I missing
something, or wouldn't it make more sense to keep the CURRENCY line for
the newer currency, if not both?