[Kmymoney-devel] A bug in the current stab­le release - Can't switch­ the language (KDE under ­Wi

lemur2009 at pochta.ru lemur2009 at pochta.ru
Fri Mar 16 17:24:29 UTC 2012

I can't switch the language properly.

Neither KDE Language settings, nor KMyMoney's Switch Application language seem to work correctly.

I can't make it switch to Russian. It's either in default American English or in Ukrainian, or even half the menus are in Ukrainian (that's my default location), a half the menus are in American English.

Closing KMyMoney, shutting KDE and restarting both doesn't help.