[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney] kmymoney/plugins/csvimport: BUG:295162 Fixes for problems on changing field delimiter.

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:47:05 UTC 2012

I received this from BKO, and don't know if I should be worried?  If
not, why did I receive it?
"
error: template error: file error - cache failed to write
bugmail-header.txt.tmpl: Error in tempfile() using
data/template/template/en/custom/email/XXXXXXXXXX: Could not create temp
file data/template/template/en/custom/email/zr3mVL4RJh: Permission denied

Allan Anderson wrote:
> @bug_id = 295162
> @bug_status = RESOLVED
> @resolution = FIXED
>
> Git commit 00e5d2960445eda62faa1a7458aa2a826cb21d03 by Allan Anderson.
> Committed on 11/03/2012 at 22:30.
> Pushed by allananderson into branch 'master'.
>
> Fix for problem in CSVDialog::processQifLine() when importing a checking file
> which contains debit and credit columns rather than an amount column, when both
> fields are empty.  This resulted in the previous value being used again.
>
> M  +251  -69   kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.cpp
> M  +23   -7    kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvdialog.h
> M  +2    -4    kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/csvutil.cpp
>
> http://commits.kde.org/kmymoney/00e5d2960445eda62faa1a7458aa2a826cb21d03"

All looks OK on bugzilla.