[Kmymoney-devel] BUG: After online-update of account some text edit lines unusable...

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Mar 8 19:17:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

it looks like I have spotted a new problem in a recent git version. (But the issue must exist already quite a while, since I remember to have stumbled over it a few times by now.)

Once KMM is started up it is no problem to enter search values or edit transactions from within the ledger view.

But, when I now perform an online-update (HBCI via aqbanking 5) the situation will be different afterwards.

After the update it is impossible to enter text into the search edit line of the ledger view.

Also it is - during the first start of the transactions editor - impossible to enter text into the category edit line. Only mouse input is accepted.
Closing the editor and retrying once more gives the desired result.

	The search edit line, however, won't revive anymore!!!

My system is

	- Mac OS X 10.6.8
	- KMyMoney 4.6.90 (4da92dfa03209670bddb7801926a25741c0ad6ec)
	- KDE 4.8.0
	- QT 4.8.0

Can someone reproduce this on Linux?

Greets,