[Kmymoney-devel] Can't open sqlite database after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04

Sat Jun 9 12:40:46 UTC 2012

I just completed a fresh installation of Kubuntu 12.04 this evening. I then
added Clay's ppa to my system like normal and installed KMyMoney. I then
tried to open my sqlite database file that I had used earlier this morning
on my previous 10.04 system and well it won't open now. The same file still
works just fine in my Android version of KMM but not in this newest version
that was installed with 12.04.

KMyMoney version = 4.6.2

The following is the error that I get anytime I try to open the database:

Error in function const QMap MyMoneyStorageSql:: fetchSchedules(const
QStringList&, bool) const : reading Schedules Driver = QSQLITE, Host =
localhost, User = eric, Database =
/home/eric/Dropbox/KMyMoney/EABonney.sqlite Driver Error: Database Error No
-1: Text: Error type 0 Executed: SELECT id, name, type, typeString,
occurence, occurenceMultiplier, occurenceString, paymentType,
paymentTypeString, startDate, endDate, fixed, autoEnter, lastPayment,
nextPaymentDue, weekendOption, weekendOptionString FROM kmmSchedules ORDER
BY id;; Query error No -1: No query Unable to fetch row Error type 1 in
file
/build/buildd/kmymoney-4.6.2/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneystoragesql.cpp
line 3362

Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening now?

Thanks, -Eric