[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Message - Unknown account id 'A000288' in file mymoneyseqaccessmgr.cpp line 145

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 20:56:47 UTC 2012

On 2012.07.02 16:22, David Monticelli wrote:
> I'm using Kmymoney on the lastest stable version for KDE port on
> Windows, and the backup doesn't work :-(

The Windows port certainly has some additional issues, but can you
provide any more information?  Does it give any error messages?  Can
you try starting it from a command line (I'm not sure what terminal
programs would be available - but try konsole) to see if there are any
messages spit out.

I vaguely remember hearing about this problem, and wonder if it might
be related to some behavior of the Windows file chooser dialog.