[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Add profiles to csvplugin to retain user's settings

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:55:26 UTC 2012

>> Be aware that there is a second step that is run after the astyle
>> command did
>> its thing. The comment in astyle.sh says:
>>
>> # process the same set of files to replace "foreach(" with "foreach ("
>>
>> which is exactly what is done. Now if you run the script again, astyle
>> changes
>> "foreach (" into "foreach(" and the wrapper script changes it back.
>> That is
>> why you see a change each time you run the script.

Being useless with scripting, I thought I'd adapt this to do my
reformatting, so I changed the "foreach" to "for" and tried that.  As
expected, all went well.  So, next step was to do the "if" statements,
and again that worked.  What I didn't expect, though, is that all the
"for" changes were reverted.  Try again, and now the "for" is OK, but
the "if" have reverted.

I must be missing something, but what?  This seems similar to my
original problem.