[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Add profiles to csvplugin to retain user's settings

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 27 06:08:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

on Friday 27 January 2012 01:01:43 Allan Anderson wrote:

> > On Jan. 26, 2012, 6:16 p.m., Cristian Oneț wrote:
> > > kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/convdate.cpp, line 47
> > > <http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103492/diff/2/?file=46695#file46695li
> > > ne47>
> > >
> > >     What happened with this file?
> > >     All spaces between 'if' and '(' were removed.
>
> This is down to astyle, I believe.  I've been suspecting that there is a
> problem, as sometimes it takes the spaces out, and sometimes it puts the
> space in.  In the past I have always included a space, but, because of
> astyle, I have in the last week or so started to omit the space.  I'm
> happy to leave them in.  When I run astyle, as you know, its output
> indicates files that have been changed.  If I then run it again, some of
> the same files are flagged again, although not as many.  Last time, I ran
> it a third time, and the output was the same as the second time.
>
> There definitely is some inconsistency with it, in my experience at least.
> I have to say, though, that I modified it to run only on the csvimport
> folder, to avoid reformatting the whole project, but that's all I've done.
>  However, it's possible that the 'official' KMM astyle has been modified
> subsequently and that I am missing something.  I'll look at that, too.

Be aware that there is a second step that is run after the astyle command did
its thing. The comment in astyle.sh says:

    # process the same set of files to replace "foreach(" with "foreach ("

which is exactly what is done. Now if you run the script again, astyle changes
"foreach (" into "foreach(" and the wrapper script changes it back. That is
why you see a change each time you run the script.

BTW, running the script before checkin is good enough. I don't even do it
before each checkin, but now and then I simply run it and checkin the result
without any other change.

Having trouble with Windows? Reboot!
Having trouble with Linux? Be root!