[Kmymoney-devel] Bug: SQLite storing Bi-weekly as weekly?

Tue Jan 24 21:54:32 UTC 2012

In working on my project this afternoon I think I may see a bug? Looking at
my raw sqlite data I have schedules that have an occurenceString of Every
Other Week, but the occurrence column shows 4.

Now looking at the mymonyschedule.h file is looks like OCCUR_WEEKLY is 4
and OCCUR_EVERYOTHERWEEK is supposed to be 8.

Anyone seeing this? It is messing up a report I am creating using the
schedules. The file version on my database is 6 and the KMyMoney version I
am working from is 4.5.96

Thanks,

Eric