[Kmymoney-devel] OFX and UTF-8 problem

Martin Javorek martin at javorkovi.cz
Mon Jan 23 12:52:47 UTC 2012

> It could be that libofx (ofxdump is part of the project) has a
> problem. KMyMoney uses libofx to import OFX data. I think you should
> post the above question to the project's developers [1]. My
> observation that with the text header it works and without it does not
> was empirical :).

I want know more. So I have asked in ofxlib forum.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1738901.glNyNyvm3L%40benoitg-t510&forum_name=libofx-devel
But it looks, there is maybe something between KMyMoney ofxlib usage and ofxlib implementation.

In the meantime I will make my OFX generator KMyMoney friendly (will generate text headers for OFX version 2 too).

Martin