[Kmymoney-devel] Adding files to contrib

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:53:25 UTC 2012

The up-coming version of the csv plugin will allow users to create
profiles to match their different file formats, and will include support
for Schwab and Merril Lynch brokers.

Because there are different and numerous quirks to be catered for, I
wish to add sample csv files for each of these brokers to the contrib
folder, which may also be used as guides to help other users wishing to
tweak their config file.

Is it in order for me to commit these, please?  I don't see any point in
going via reviewboard, as I don't expect anyone else to have a knowledge
of the issues.