[Kmymoney-devel] Ambiguous shortcut

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 23:23:19 UTC 2012

Good evening,

This has been happening for a few months, but only inconsistently.  I
start KMM, hit Ctrl+F, and get an error "The key sequence 'Ctrl+F' is
ambiguous.  Use 'Configure Shortcuts' from the 'Settings' menu to solve
the ambiguity."  Looking in 'Configure Shortcuts' there is only one
entry for Ctrl-F, for Find Transactions.  If I open any ledger and hit
Ctrl+F, I get the find transaction dialog, as expected.

Does anybody have any idea what the conflict could be?