[Kmymoney-devel] How do I figure out which schedules are completed?

Fri Jan 20 15:04:54 UTC 2012

I am adding some parts of the Schedules into my android port and right now
all I am trying to do is pull a list of all "active" schedules and list
them out by nextPaymentDue date.

Looking at the various tables I can't figure out how to tell if a schedule
has been completed or not. There isn't any kind of flag that I can see in
the kmmSchedules Table and the kmmSplits and kmmTransactions tables both
contain the details regarding the actual transactions but still no flag. I
know that in the desktop version you can hide completed schedules so I was
wondering how you figure out which are done and which are still active.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
-Eric