[Kmymoney-devel] Question on categories/accounts in transaction find

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 21:25:30 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get a list of all transactions in a particular category.
The Transactins by Category Report gives me the list I want.  I need to
edit several of these transactions, so I want to get the same list
using Find Transaction.  Unfortunately, this results in every
transaction showing up twice: once as a payment from the account the
money came from, and also as a deposit to the category account.  I know
it's only a convenience issue, but is there any way to remove the
deposit side of the transactions from this list?  I was hoping for some
Xritera option I've missed, but the categories are (obviously?) not
shown on the "accounts" Criteria tab.  I'm not sure it's important
enough to file a wishlist, but even if I do, I'm not sure how it should
look on the Criteria tabs.  Perhaps adding to the Amount tab a radio
button to show only payments, only deposits, or both?