[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 13 06:19:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

on Sunday 12 February 2012 22:41:22 minikupr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been testing your program and am somewhat impressed. Windows XP SP3.
>
> Here are a few things to take a look at:
>
> 1. Accounts View. USER selected column widths and column placement are LOST
> when the program is closed. Categories and Institutions seem to work fine.
>
> 2. Budgets View. Same problem. I have not tested Investments and Forecasts
> yet.

We will take a look into those.

> 3. I see money columns as being right-justified (decimals line up). Thank
> goodness. I see so much software with left-justified money columns. How
> ridiculous. My point is this. In some parts of the program the header is
> also right-justified (my preference). But in some places it is not?

That last part is a bit unprecise and will cost us a lot of time to figure out
where you have seen that behavior. Can you tell us a bit more about it? Also,
mentioning the version of the application is also of benefit.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Hope we can get rid of the word 'somewhat' in
your first sentence soon ;)

'I used *that other operating system* (now to be considered
open source? <g>) for some years' - anonymous source