[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: show another icon on homepage accounts tables if there are transactions after the last online transaction

Łukasz Maszczyński lukasz at maszczynski.net
Sun Dec 30 16:52:58 UTC 2012

2012/12/30 Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de>

> OK, Lukacz, I know where you are coming from.
>
> But I guess, as you said as well, this will require an overhaul of many tests!
>
> Hi Marko,

there are 9 more tests using testAddAccounts(). Basically I would start off
by checking inside these tests whether they refer just the first account
(A000001) or some more (e.g. A000003). I wouldn't touch the latter, but
there's a good chance the former could use a "trimmed" version of
testAddAccounts().

I can give you a hand if you need help.

--
cheers,