[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: homepage: extend accounts table with additional columns to reflect online-status

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Mon Dec 3 20:58:36 UTC 2012

Hi Brendan,

On Nov 30, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Brendan Coupe wrote:

> I just compiled from git and I really like this change.
I am happy this is as useful for you as it is for me! :-)

> Not sure if any other columns are planned
…nothing else was planned so far...

> but it would also be nice to show the number of transactions where the status is "Not Marked" and maybe another showing how many transactions are not reconciled. This would help me focus on the accounts that have fallen behind.
… but I see what you mean.
This could be implemented in a similar fashion like what I did for the online-status, yes.
The only problem would be the amount of horizontal table space in the tables in question… One would really need to find a very compact way to give you the information needed. Perhaps it would be sufficient to not show the actual numbers but to show columns with just two icons depending on whether the reconciliation and categorization states are okay or not?!

Any other ideas?

Greets,
Marko