[Kmymoney-devel] Problem updating prices (host not found) [solved]

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 14:26:53 UTC 2012

On 2012.04.24 05:37, Allan wrote:
> Firefox is not KDE, so it could be a KDE thing.  Can you access the
> site with konqueror or rekonq?

I should learn to never post my problems until after a reboot or two.
Konqueror did fail, so I assume I updated some KDE component which then
failed to work correctly until a restart.  I did try to just restart
X/KDE but after exiting X I had no video output at all, so a reboot was
the only reasonable option.

Solved, although I'm still not sure exactly what broke.