[Kmymoney-devel] Questions on moving average chart (report)

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 19:31:33 UTC 2012

[this time to the list....]

On 2012.04.18 15:06, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> 1, 4, 5 are most likely bugs. 2, 3 is the behaviour of all reports.

I'll (eventually) file separate bug reports/enhancement requests for
each.

Additional question - in the investement reports, I see a configuration
tab for accounts, but is there any way to select specific investments
for includsion/exclusion?  I've tried the text tab, but I assume that
just searches transaction fields such as memo.