[Kmymoney-devel] Looking for the code for creating a balance

Fri Sep 30 21:48:24 UTC 2011

I am trying to find the code for where a balance for an account is
created. Looking at the raw data it is tough to see any kind of pattern
and I was hoping that looking at the code itself would help me in making
sure that I am putting the correct value into that column.

Example:
     If the balance for an account is 0.00 it appears that KMM stores
this in the balance column as 0/1, yet if the balance is $127.56 I see
this stored as 3189/25. If a balance of an account is say just $24 then
it seems to be stored as 24/1.

Hoping maybe either the code will give me a better understanding or
maybe someone on the list can help me understand how to determine the
value to be properly put into the column based on what I have from the user.

Thanks,
-Eric