[Kmymoney-devel] payee display issue

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 17:00:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was looking at the payee view, and had selected to filter on
"unused."  I then switched to the ledger to import an OFX file for a
credit card account.  I selected a transaction, right clicked, and
selected to go to the payee for that transaction.  KMM then switched to
the payee view, but with the "unused" filter still selected, an no
payee selected.

In this scenario, would it make sense to remove the payee filter, so
KMM can actually display the selected payee?  I'll be glad to open a
wishlist, but only if there isn't a strong argument that the current
behavior is correct and should not be changed.