[Kmymoney-devel] Preparing to use normalize

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Sep 18 18:03:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am preparing to change our astyle script to run the Qt normalize tool to
improve performance on the signal/slot connections. A first change has been
made by mlaurent back in august which I destroyed by running astyle on the
27th of the same month.

I since extracted the source of the tool from the Qt repository and attach it
to this mail. It's small. All you need to do is build it and drop it somewhere
in your search path.

I guess, I will do some more checks and then commit the changes to our astyle
script into the repository. Once done, the script will not run anymore if you
don't have normalize in your search path.

A: Because it destroys the flow of the conversation
Q: Why is top-posting bad?