[Kmymoney-devel] Krazy2 problem?

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:11:55 UTC 2011

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:00:07 -0400
Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:

> On Saturday 29 October 2011 5:53:44 PM you wrote:
> > On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:01:57 -0400
> > Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:

> > > I don't see any problems.
> > > Maybe you have an old version of Krazy.  I recall there were
> > > problems with the 'crashy' checker a few weeks ago -- which I
> > > fixed in the meantime.
> > >
> > > please make sure you have the most recent Krazy.
> > >
> > > -Allen
> > >

> > It was the master tarball that I downloaded on Thursday and used
> > immediately.  Has it changed since then?
> >
> Ok, I just downloaded the tarball for the master tree and it looks ok.
>
> try that one.
>
> -Allen

This is the code responsible.

int RedefineDlg::suspectType(const QString& info)
{
  displayLine(info);
  buildOkTypeList();
  for(int i = 0; i < m_typesList.count() ; i++) { //m_okTypeList.count()
    if(m_okTypeList.contains(m_typesList[i])) {
      m_widget->kcombobox_Actions->setItemIcon(i, m_iconYes);
    } else {
      m_widget->kcombobox_Actions->setItemIcon(i, m_iconNo);
    }
  }

  int ret = exec();
  if(ret == QDialog::Rejected)