[Kmymoney-devel] Documentation for the stable branch

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 23 23:42:24 UTC 2011

On 2011.08.11 11:22, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:14:10 +0300, Cristian Oneț
> <onet.cristian at gmail.com>:
>> 2011/8/11 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net>:
>>> Created stable branch has no /doc folder in it (should be copied
>>> from /extragear/office/doc), thus scripty does not extract messages
>>> and create templates for translation of stable documentation.
>>>
>>> Is this expected? From where documentation will be taken for the
>>> next stable releases?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your answers.
>>
>> I agree that we should create the missing doc folder. The fact that
>> it was not created is not intentional. It wold be nice if you could
>> copy the proper files since you have a lot more experience with the
>> translation system :).
>
> OK. Done. :)

As we are getting ready for the 4.6.1 release (I assume from the stable
branch,) I realized that in trunk, the docs are in
kde/trunk/extragear/office/doc/kmymoney, which is not with the rest of
the KMyMoney code, but in the stable branch,
kde/branches/stable/extragear-kde4/officde/kmymoney/doc is with the
rest of the code.  It doesn't matter to me, but I'm curious whether
this difference is intentional.