[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request: KMM should be able to alert user if there is a saldo difference

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Oct 13 12:47:25 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas!

On Oct 13, 2011, at 1:27 PM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Such an automatism would certainly generate false positives every now and
> then.
Yep, that's why I thought about a button to start this action on request.

> I check this regularly using the mechanisms already present. See
> attached screenshot which is taken from the ledger view where you see the
> online balance which is updated during every download of transactions. You can
> easily check it against the current balance.
Yep, I know this feature myself, because I use it also! :-)
Unfortunately sometimes - as described already - a single digit might slip my attention, which is why I wondered whether such a feature would be nice...

> Feel free to open a b.k.o. request if that is not enough for you.
Since I seem to be the only one who needs extra attention when checking the various accounts, I figure it's of no use to post it.
I'll just have to go on doing what you outlined in the image attached by you previously.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

Greets,
Marko