[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request: KMM should be able to alert user if there is a saldo difference

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Oct 13 10:41:59 UTC 2011

Hi devs,

it would be great if KMM would have a possibility to check for differences in online balance and current balance of the accounts under control.

I once again ran into a situation that a single transaction assigned erroneously to a wrong account stayed unnoticed actually for more than 2 months although I regularly downloaded transactions...

If there was a little button somewhere which would start such a checking procedure that would be really great!
(I guess this kind of check could also be done automatically after every online update, although I figure that this might not be the best path to follow.)

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: Should I file this to b.k.o. as a feature request?