[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney doesn't fit on my screen

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:29:15 UTC 2011

2011/11/29 Ann K Lindsey <ann.k.lindsey at gmail.com>:
> KMyMoney 4.5.3.
> Ubuntu Linux 11.10
> Processor Intel® Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz × 2
> OS type 64-bit

Could you make a screenshot of this problem because, at least, I can't
understand how can the window be larger then the available size if you
have a large enough screen. What is your screen resolution? Can't you
just resize the window (to make it smaller)?

We had similar reports related to using Unity but I don't remember if
and how they where solved.

Regards,
Cristian