[Kmymoney-devel] HBCI Transfers

Matthias Fulz mfulz at olznet.de
Mon Nov 28 18:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm very new to this mailing list and wanted to start work on a feature
request, where I'm interested in:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2854964&group_id=4708&atid=354708

The point or better very first problem I've is that I'm unable to find the
correct sources, I've tried: http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/index-devel.html

But it seems to be an outdated version and is looking for QT3 instead of QT4 /
KDE4.

Further it would be really great, if anybody could help me in finding the
correct entry point for starting developing on the transfer functions.

I know C/C++, etc. but I'm still new to KDE and especially kmymoney.

Thanks in advance,

--
Linux is for people who hate Windows
FreeBSD is for people who hate Linux