[Kmymoney-devel] GIT workflow query

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Nov 27 11:55:57 UTC 2011

Hello Allan,
check on the web that your commits are on origin/master.
Then, switch to master branch, and run this:

git fetch origin && git reset --hard origin/master

This will get the latest from remote master and reset your branch to it.

Of course, this will overwrite any changes you have made, so be careful.

Regards,
Alvaro