[Kmymoney-devel] Truncated combobox on the iniitial page of the new CSV Importer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 10:55:15 UTC 2011

On 27/11/11 10:19, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:14:16 +0200, Allan <agander93 at gmail.com>:
>
>> On 27/11/11 09:47, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> A combobox on the initial page of the new CSV Importer seems to be
>>> truncated on my system (see screenshot attached, highlighted with red).
>>>
>>> Can it be corrected in some way?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your help.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Yuri
>>
>> Hi Yuri
>>
>> That's how it appears for me too. So, it isn't being truncated, but
>> perhaps you need it wider?
>
> I'd better have the pane a bit higher if it's possible.
>
> Yuri

Just to be clear, when you open the combobox, you should see four
entries, Banking, Investment and two entries for brokers.  I hope you
see those?

Were you wanting the pane higher with a view to adding more brokerage
entries?  The trouble with that is that I set a limit of four for the
number of entries because the brokerage items do swell the size of the
resource file.  However, the limit is an arbitrary one - just thought
no-one was likely to want more than two different brokerages, but
perhaps I'm totally wrong.  Certainly the limit could be lifted.