[Kmymoney-devel] A Little Puzzle

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:49:21 UTC 2011

I've noticed when using the csvplugin - either the stable or the git
version - that when a file has been imported, the File/Import and the
File/Export items are all disabled.

Selecting main menu entries works but doesn't correct the problem.  What
does re-enable them is selecting a ledger entry or one of the icons in
the left pane.

The File/Import/Csvplugin menu item is disabled by design and does get
re-enabled, as it should, when the plugin is closed.  Whether or not it
has been closed, has no effect on the issue.  I can't try ofx or gnucash
import.

Please, can anyone shed any light on this?