[Kmymoney-devel] Reviewboard and Git

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Nov 15 12:45:26 UTC 2011

Hello Allan,

To create a patch, you can simply run:

git format-patch -n   <--- n is the number of commits you want to output as
patches.

So, if you want the last 3 commits in patch format, just run:

git format-patch -3

About the KMM group for Git Reviewboard, I've already requested it as part
of the git migration, and it's going to be done soon.

Regards,
Alvaro