[Kmymoney-devel] Why is meinproc4 actually called?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Nov 10 21:49:08 UTC 2011

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:46 PM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Yes, because running create_tarball is a manual step in the build process of
> the tar-ball.
OMG, of course. :-)
Can you believe it: I was searching for a tarball in a SVN checkout…
So, you see, that was my level of confusion, actually! :-)

I am happy, that's now resolved! :-)

Good night.

P.S.: I hope the SVN version will be around for a few more days, since I currently didn't find the time to move MacPorts devel port of KMM4 to git.