[Kmymoney-devel] Why is meinproc4 actually called?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Nov 10 21:00:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Nov 9, 2011, at 9:55 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> I also wrote, that the resp. IF-statement might not be correct. Did you check
> that?
Well, as I had shown in my initial post the developer-doc was indeed off, so I don't know where your doubts about the if statement correctness come from. :-)

> It sure is in the tarball (again auto-generated by create_tarball):
OK, I see...

So, I eventually did not only extract the sources, but also allowed MacPorts to run the configure phase as well and ALAS! there it is at the end of the file:
---
.
.
.
message("Good - your configure finished.
Now type 'make' to build KMyMoney. For more help, consult README.cmake
")
find_package(Msgfmt REQUIRED)
find_package(Gettext REQUIRED)
add_subdirectory( po )
add_subdirectory( doc-translations )
add_subdirectory( doc )
---

Those last 5 lines I have to eradicate again from CMakeLists.txt to build KMyMoney4 successfully as long as I haven't figured out why meinproc4 fails. (*)

BUT, the above applies only the kmm's 4.6.1 tarball version!

If I pull sources from SVN, then I won't see these 5 lines appended to CMakeLists.txt after the configure phase.
That is why my SVN build always worked fine here and failed for the tarball build.
Looks like the SVN version doesn't use the create_tarball step… How could I make it do that??

Thanks for all your help, Thomas!!! :-)

Greets,
Marko

(*) There are certain conditions under which it doesn't fail… But I haven't yet figured out why. :-(