[Kmymoney-devel] Problem with latest createtarball.rb

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:27:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just ran the latest createtarball as recently modified by Thomas. It did not
find any translated documentation or po messages. By adding a few debug print
statements it seems there is a problem with the path it constructs for the svn
co commands. I just ran "./createtarball.rb -n -a kmymoney".

Here is an example of looking for translated documentation. Note the brackets
and quotes around extragear-office.

svn co -q svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde//branches/stable/l10n-
kde4/af/docs/["extragear-office"]/kmymoney

I haven't yet worked out why I am getting no translated messages but it may be
something similar.

Regards,
Dave.