[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.1 released

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Nov 6 13:06:26 UTC 2011

Cristian Oneț wrote:
> The KMyMoney Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
> KMyMoney version 4.6.1

I'm building now, I got the following errors (Warnings?) and it appears
that it's continuing to build. I'm running under Mageia Linux (32 bit):

[ 7%] Generating index.cache.bz2
Generating index.cache.bz2
Generating index.cache.bz2
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/es.xml:3: parser error :
XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
^
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/es.xml:9: parser error :
Opening and ending tag mismatch: l10n line 2 and i18n
</l:i18n>
^
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/es.xml:10: parser error :
Premature end of data in tag i18n line 1

^
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/de.xml:8: parser error :
Opening and ending tag mismatch: l10n line 2 and i18n
</l:i18n>
^
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/xsl/de.xml:9: parser error :
Premature end of data in tag i18n line 1

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: