[Kmymoney-devel] Move to git?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri Nov 4 16:28:00 UTC 2011

Hello,
I started working on this, and then I got the invaluable help from other
KDE devs.
Thanks to Nicolas Alvarez and Jeremy Whiting we now have a scratchpad to
test the conversion to git.

git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/nalvarez/kmymoney-conversion.git

After the release of the stable release this weekend, we can move to git.

Libalkimia is fairly easy to move, and that will be done next.

Regards,
Alvaro