[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.5.2 Check Print

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Nov 2 18:53:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Wednesday 02 November 2011 Mark A. Davis wrote:

> I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
>
> I'm trying to get Check Print to work in KMyMoney 4.5.2.  When I click
> on the tool icon it says "Malformed URL".  So I downloaded KMyMoney
> Plugins 0.3.1, extracted it, and copied the 'printcheck' folder with the
> check template to usr/share/apps.  I set the plugin path to the
> template, but when I open it with KMyMoney, it won't let me type
> anything into it.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Aren't the plugins 0.3.1 for the KDE3 version whereas KMyMoney 4.5.2 is for
KDE4?  They won't work together at all (AFAICT).

The KDE4 version already comes with the plugins installed. Doesn't the error
message about the malformed URL contain the URL? If so, it would be of
interest what the details are. Also, which tool icon are you referring to? A
screenshot would certainly help if you cannot describe what you do in more
detail.

If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind,
what does an empty desk mean ?