[Kmymoney-devel] Re: trying to set a schedule to release 4.6 and a call for bug triaging

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 23 13:29:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Monday 23 May 2011 10:53:08 Cristian Oneț wrote:

> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org>
wrote:
> > The only problem I see with this timetable is that we are usually for
> > at least 2 weeks of string freeze. If we agree that there won't be any
> > features until after release, I'd say we declare a string on June 15th
> > until release.
>
> Done, I've move the final release to 1st of August 2011 [1].

A perfect time for the upcoming Desktop Summit starting on August 6th in
Berlin. It's just that I am on vacation during that time and I have no idea
how the internet access will be. Please leave the schedule as is right now and
I try to find out some more information about internet availability in the
meantime and report back.

> > Also, I'll be on travel in the 2nd half of June and with a busy
> > schedule all through August, so my help will be limited. Whatever time
> > I have will be mostly devoted to make Alkimia take off for good.
>
> Well, Alkimia deserves the love :).
>
> > I do follow the progress and I'm very glad to see that you've taken
> > the amount of bugs back to the 70ish range. Great job!

+2  (I claim the right to add two here as a long time project admin :D  )

Linux - Life is too short for reboots