[Kmymoney-devel] Re: trying to set a schedule to release 4.6 and a call for bug triaging

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun May 22 01:26:01 CEST 2011

The only problem I see with this timetable is that we are usually for
at least 2 weeks of string freeze. If we agree that there won't be any
features until after release, I'd say we declare a string on June 15th
until release.
Also, I'll be on travel in the 2nd half of June and with a busy
schedule all through August, so my help will be limited. Whatever time
I have will be mostly devoted to make Alkimia take off for good.

I do follow the progress and I'm very glad to see that you've taken
the amount of bugs back to the 70ish range. Great job!

Regards,
Alvaro