[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Warning Messages

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:50:32 CEST 2011

On Wed, 18 May 2011 08:23:38 +0200
Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on Tuesday 10 May 2011 15:10:50 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > on Monday 09 May 2011 21:07:13 aga wrote:

> > > Svn from about an hour ago - Version 4.5.90-svn1231035.
> > > KDE Development Platform 4.6.00 (4.6.0) "release 6".
> > > openSuse 11.4.
> >
> > Cool, I have the same environment here. Will check when I find some
> > time, probably not today and tomorrow.
>
> Hmm, though I have the same environment I cannot duplicate the
> problem. Can you check your build environment and see if you use some
> 'older' version of any of the installed files? It's the only thing I
> could think of atm that could cause s.th. like this.

Hi Thomas

I've done a clean and rebuild and the issue remains.

Just to be clear, it occurs when I actually click 'Reinvest
Dividend', not just on selecting that type of transaction.  Further
clarification - In a new transaction, clicking *any* transaction type in
the drop-down causes the messages, although which messages varies.
Clicking on the selected type itself is not a problem.

I'll clear out my build directory, just to be sure.  No difference.