[Kmymoney-devel] chart colors can now be selected by the user

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:46:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

While working on 272141 I saw that KDChart actually has 3 color palettes to
choose from and since I've remembered some complaints about the palette that
we currently use I thought we should let the user choose his own palette from
what KDChart has to provide. So a new setting was born in 'Settings' ->
'Reports' -> 'Charts palette'. It's not per report since it would have
involved more work (saving it in the report settings and stuff) and it didn't
seem to wort the effort.

The tree available palettes are:
Default - a kind of set of basic colors see KDChartPalette.cpp:36
Rainbow - see  KDChartPalette.cpp:80
Subdued - see KDChartPalette.cpp:55

http://websvn.kde.org/?revision=1231890&view=revision

Cristian Oneț