[Kmymoney-devel] Re: balance chart

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Mar 13 23:39:53 CET 2011

Hi Alvaro,

On Mar 13, 2011, at 11:01 PM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello Marko,
> in kreportchartview.cpp: line 181 you have the settings of the axis.
yep, I know that.

> Beyond that, the axis are drawn within the KDChart code, which is
> something we do not want to modify unless absolutely needed.
Hmm, I see.

> BTW, at some point I should get the updated code from KDAB's repo.
What kind of repo is that?

Anyway, from the KDChart code I can't really see where the axis lines are actually drawn. :-(

Well, please tell me, Alvaro, do you actually see those lines in your case? My balance graph has ONLY TICKS and LABELS displayed, but neither x or y axis lines.

Greets,
Marko