[Kmymoney-devel] Re: OFX Error: 405 HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed

Tue Jun 21 16:18:35 CEST 2011

So I just got off the phone with the bank and it does appear that they made
some changes to their system a couple of weeks ago, but they insist that
they are still using the standard OFX technologies for online banking. They
did say that none of the software that KMyMoney has listed to identify
itself as are supported any more, so maybe this is the issue? The most
current version of Quicken that KMyMoney has to identify itself as is 2008,
they only support 2009 and newer and the 2009 version will only be supported
through April 2012. They no longer support MS Money at all.

Not sure if all this is is a simple text string that needs to be updated or
not. The support person also said that he is not seeing me even get
connected to their service at all. He said in his OFX logs he can't see me
connecting, but he said he was not sure if that was because the software is
saying it is a software that they no longer support or not. Maybe they check
the software support first before even allowing the software to login?

Any other ideas or anything else I can provide to help trouble shoot this?

-Eric